Monday, 22 June 2015

Whainga ako write a peace of writing with a cool title

Crashing cable bay

One hot sunny Saturday my whanau decided to go to the beach for a treat.
Everyone jump in the car then off we went. “Are we there whispered my brother” everyone said “ no we are not there” How long will it take he grumbled in a small voice. We  arrived at the beach  “YES" we are here”We had a long look at the beach it was crowded with people “ There are heaps of people here” I told my dad he replied “ well we have to put up with it”.


Everyone had their swimming clothes underneath their dry clothes. “ LETS GO FOR A SWIM” my brother yelled my dad yelled “STOP we need to go over the rules” Na It just what to go for a swim my brother said . As soon as dad had finished telling us the last rule he said “ OK lets go for a swim now”. We sprinted to the water the waves were humongous  and really high “Let’s jump in WO this is freezing”. We swam under the huge waves and got bowled over from some of the waves it was so cool.



“Come back in kids it’s time for lunch we sprinted back up and we to the dairy across the road.” mum can I get a pie ” she replied yes you can  after this we are going home.”Are you finished”
yes we are “come on let’s get you dry clothes on. It’s time to go home now let’s go  “ Wait I have to take a photo of the beach”. Now it is time to go home.   

3 comments:

  1. Tena koe Lersiah-Joe, I love the way you always use so much expression in your tuhituhi. I look forward to term 4 mahi you are going to share and create on your blog. Keep up the wonderful commitment and work ethic Lerisah-Joe.

    Whaea Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for that lovely comment Whaea Sabrina

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Lerisah joe i really like the way u use your pradouncashin and your captails and full stops

    ReplyDelete