Thursday, 11 June 2015

The beach







One sunny Saturday morning my family and I went to oponoi because it was an activity from church it was called helping hands. everybody had to pick up rubbish on the beach even the dran. “Ew”  I yelled all the rubbish was dripping from the bag. While we picked up the rubbish we got an lollipop when we were at the end “ that that was hard” I said a tiny tiny tiny voice. later on we had fish , chips , sausages , fish bites “mm that was yum”.



“Lets go for a swim now” all the children hopped in the togs. Everybody went to the wharf it was scary I started at the bottom my younger brother Cody pushed me off.After i got newest to the bottom I started to jump of the top my dad pushed  me off the top I screamed my moth off.

2 comments:

  1. Tena koe lerisah i like how your using dicription words plus i like how your using kined words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tena koe lerisah i like how your using dicription words plus i like how your using kined words

    ReplyDelete