Friday, 13 June 2014

Success Recount


TASK -
You are going to write a descriptive recount, telling our audience about a time you were successful.  
WALT
Describe a time we were successful
Success Criteria
Have you remembered…
- start with something that was said or thought
- Use punctuation (capital letters to start sentences and names and fullstops to end)
- to put everything in the right order
- use describing words and lots of detail.
- Re-read it to check it makes sense

don’t make a mistake’’I thought  in my head I was do the bongos at Room 17’s assembly at tawharanui. First  Room 17 was sitting so lovely sitting on the stage.Next  some girls done a awesome dances.finally it was our turn to do the bogos I was so scared I did not won’t to do it but I was brave  so I went and done it was amazingly cool.


I felt  so proud I could just burst into bits of chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lerisah-Joe. It must have been so nerve-racking to have to wait through the dances before you had your turn to play the bongos. I love the last sentence - I can imagine what it would look like to burst into bits of chocolate. Miharo
    from Mrs Morgan-French

    ReplyDelete