Friday, 9 May 2014

The wave pools

WALT recount an exciting event so that our reader knows what happened and how we felt.



 On a sunny Wednesday me and  my sister and her crew went to the wave pools.
We all went down the huge slide our favourite one was the blue slide because it goes longer.  When the big waves started I went  to dive under the humongous waves  and the waves pushed me under water. When i dived I could go to the deep  end and play with the big girls and boys. Then the waves Stopped so we  could go on the slide. I was so relieved   I thought that I could not go on but I was old enough to go on the slide and have a ride. I thought the slide was  amazingly cool.

3 comments:

  1. Well done Lerisah-Joe, sounds like you are had a great day at the wave pools. I like how you tried to show the reader how you felt by saying you were relieved when the waves stopped. Next time maybe you could add a bit more to that and let us know why you were relieved! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool baby so glad that you had an amazingly cool time. Well done baby.
    Lersiah- Joe's mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im very impressed with your work
    but you should tell us how old you should before you go on the slide
    but it is very good keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete